Welcome to the Legal Forums! Please Register For Free Now!
At the Legal Forums members stay up to date on what is legal, new laws and state laws. Legal Forum members can read about legal definitions, weird laws, legal rights, legal services and law answers.
The Legal Forums have over 30,000+ Legal Forum members and 35,000+ Legal Forum posts! Please register on the Legal Forums for free today! Registration will give you full access to the Legal Forums and takes just a moment to complete. We welcome you to our Legal Forum community! Please Join Us Right Now!
I have a few questions about the large cat policies in Pennsylvania.
I want to get a Canadian or Eurasian Lynx, either by means of purchase or adoption. I know its not exactly a "large cat" but it isn't a regular cat either.
- Is it even legal to own a large cat in Pennsylvania?
- If so, what would i have to do to get a large cat permit?
- What would i have to go through to get its claws blunted?
- Is it inhumane to de-claw, de-fang or have the claws blunted?
- I have great respect for the Lynx, and have good intentions for owning it. Although i do realize the most "humane" option would be to leave it in its wild habitat.
- If you have any other suggestions, facts, or know anything about the Lynx; Please leave something indicating so.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)