Welcome to the Legal Forums! Please Register For Free Now!
At the Legal Forums members stay up to date on what is legal, new laws and state laws. Legal Forum members can read about legal definitions, weird laws, legal rights, legal services and law answers.
The Legal Forums have over 30,000+ Legal Forum members and 35,000+ Legal Forum posts! Please register on the Legal Forums for free today! Registration will give you full access to the Legal Forums and takes just a moment to complete. We welcome you to our Legal Forum community! Please Join Us Right Now!
- The writer of a book, article, or other text.
- One who practices writing as a profession.
- One who writes or constructs an electronic document or system, such as a website.
- An originator or creator, as of a theory or plan.
- Author God.
tr.v., -thored, -thor·ing, -thors.
Usage Problem. To assume responsibility for the content of (a published text).
To write or construct (an electronic document or system): authored the company's website.
[Middle English auctour, from Old French autor, from Latin auctor, creator, from auctus, past participle of augēre, to create.]
authorial au·thor'i·al (ô-thôr'ē-əl, ô-thŏr'-) adj.
tr.v., -cat·ed, -cat·ing, -cates.
To establish the authenticity of; prove genuine: a specialist who authenticated the antique samovar. See synonyms at confirm.
n., pl., -ties.
- The power to enforce laws, exact obedience, command, determine, or judge.
- One that is invested with this power, especially a government or body of government officials: land titles issued by the civil authority.
- Power assigned to another; authorization: Deputies were given authority to make arrests.
- A public agency or corporation with administrative powers in a specified field: a city transit authority.
- An accepted source of expert information or advice: a noted authority on birds; a reference book often cited as an authority.
- A quotation or citation from such a source: biblical authorities for a moral argument.
- Justification; grounds: On what authority do you make such a claim?
- A conclusive statement or decision that may be taken as a guide or precedent.
- Power to influence or persuade resulting from knowledge or experience: political observers who acquire authority with age.
- Confidence derived from experience or practice; firm self-assurance: played the sonata with authority.
[Middle English auctorite, from Old French autorite, from Latin auctōritās, auctōritāt-, from auctor, creator. See author.]
- The main character in a drama or other literary work.
- In ancient Greek drama, the first actor to engage in dialogue with the chorus, in later dramas playing the main character and some minor characters as well.
- A leading or principal figure.
- The leader of a cause; a champion.
- Usage Problem. A proponent; an advocate.
[Greek prōtagōnistēs : prōto-, proto- + agōnistēs, actor, combatant (from agōnizesthai, to contend , from agōn, contest , from agein, to drive, lead).]
- An intricate structure of interconnecting passages through which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze.
- Labyrinth Greek Mythology. The maze in which the Minotaur was confined.
- Something highly intricate or convoluted in character, composition, or construction: a labyrinth of rules and regulations.
- A group of complex interconnecting anatomical cavities.
See inner ear.
[Middle English laberinthe, from Latin labyrinthus, from Greek laburinthos, possibly akin to labrus, double-headed axe, of Lydian origin.]
First person has authored a story about the beginning of life.
Plot has been centered around the topic of an after life to succeed beyond the first life.
Author has cast him or herself in the story as a protagonist in an attempt to authenticate his or her authority.
Amazingly the author has scripted his or her death and/or resurrection.
Still each cast of characters has remained in disbelief that the author is also the finisher of his or her faith.
Moral of my story is: Whomever is the author of his or her own story is most likely the person to authenticate his or her authority.
Rule 33 Interrogatories to Parties
Please check [X] TRUE or FALSE to my interrogatories:
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the author is the authentic authority of his or her own works!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the author the first person to script out the beginning!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the author is the last person to script out the ending!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the author is the alpha and the omega of his or her own works!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the author is the sole person to script out the plot!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the author has authority to script out the story line!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the author has authority to script him or herself into the story line!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the author has authority to script him or herself out of the story line!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that the Holy Bible is a story line composed of a labyrinth of winding passages!
- [ ]TRUE [ ] FALSE Isn't it true that Jesus Christ has been the author and finisher of our faith!
Each of us has a life story that we could testify about our own character.
Some of our character has been good some maybe even bad. No matter whether good or bad we each have a character.
None of us may claim to be the author.
Heaven forbids! The latter would connote sacrilege to esteem ourselves as God.
Good news is Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of our faith.
Christ is both alpha and omega the first and the last!
Amen!Hbr5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him.
Hbr12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who endured the cross despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand side of the father.
Rev1:8 I am Alpha and Omega the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Last edited by stanleyg5; 07-11-2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: modification
Live Performance No Rehearsal!
Playwrite is one who write plays
Listen careful to what I have to say
A play is a pretense in a world of make believe
Actors or actresses rehearse his or her script to deceive
Life isn't a play where we rehearse our scenes
On the contrary each performance is live as it seems
Wake up or go to sleep it really doesn't matter
I listen to you, you listen to me we chit chatter
Come now children to read God's story
You and I are the cast, it has foretold of his glory
Pick a script any script each passage may wind
Study the beginning and the ending the plot is divine
Stop acting like you don't understand what I am saying
As long as you continue acting then God knows you are playing
We can't play with God or mock him through our derision
God expects each of us to be real with him to make our own decision
Of course we have a choice to decide our own fate
The script that we have chosen is based upon our faith
If we believe God's story is real we cast ourselves to do good
If we believe God's story is a play we cast ourselves to do evil
God's story has scripted a host of characters for us to choose
There are good guys and bad guys even murderers on the loose
Reason God has created so many characters from free to bond
He is attempting to show us there is nothing new under the sun
Look at ourselves to understand who we have become
Some of us have become wealthy others may have become bums
Don't imagine one moment that God hates us for whom we are
On the contrary, God still loves us and hopes we turn into a star
Dear Lord I have one question that I dare ask
Is it anyway possible for me to switch my own cast
For sure my child and I will tell you no lie
You may change your cast before you die
If you have cast yourself in God's story as a Christian, then do me a favor and share my poem with others. It may help to save his or her soul from eternal damnation. There are a multitude who haven't read God's story and don't know this is a live performance.
Last edited by stanleyg5; 07-20-2010 at 04:46 AM. Reason: typo
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)